Best Free Online Chat Rooms & Online Chatting Website
HTML-Chat OCW | HTML-Chat Onlinechatworld | OCW – Onlinechatworld
| 123 Flash Chat | Ajax & HTHTML-CHATML-Chat | Android & Iphone HTML-Chat | Mobile HTML-Chat |
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You are not allowed to choose nicknames with any stand alone or uni-code fonts.
- Avoid using other language fonts while choosing.
- Use only English fonts (Latin).
- Do not use Phone Numbers or Email/Skype/Facebook IDs as Nicknames.
- You are not allowed to choose nicknames similar to existing nicknames.
- Do not use bad, inappropriate, indecent, adult words in your nicknames.
- You are not allowed to spam by repeatedly posting the same messages, smileys, gifts, sound, flash objects etc.
- Do not flood the lobby by continuous posting of gifts, smileys, sound, flash objects.
- You are not allowed to publish email/Skype/Facebook IDs or phone numbers, contact details or addresses in OCW’s main lobby.
- You are not allowed to post any kind of web links, other than those related to OCW in the main lobby.
- Use of bad, foul, filthy or offensive language and wounding, insulting, profanity, pornographic, adult or double-meaning content is to be strictly avoided in OCW.
- Any chats, debates or discussions on Racial, Religious, Political, Communal or Language based topics should be strictly kept within ethical and moral limits.
- And in the event of turning inappropriate or into an argument, please change topic immediately or take it to private.
- Please make use of the Ignore option when you find a user problematic.
- Furthermore, do not engage in fights or arguments in the OCW main lobby and disturb other users.
- If you wish to persist further, take it to private, or keep it outside OCW.
- Do not share your personal photos.
- And also do not share images with adult, explicit, pornographic, violent content in OCW’s main lobby.
- Kindly oblige when a user is not comfortable about a particular comment, behavior, word, topic, statement, sentence, smiley, image, gift, flash object, video, sound etc. and says it out.
- In conclusion, do not argue or use the same repeatedly and irritate them.
- OCW STRICTLY PROHIBITS ANY FORM OF PORNOGRAPHY.
- IN ADDITION, DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF ADULT CHATS OR EXHIBIT ADULT CONTENT IN VIDEOS, IMAGES, CAM, VOICE or TEXT.
- While old friends are chatting, do not isolate new users.
- Since isolation is also a form of bully.
- Therefore, be friendly with all users and chat together.
- And, first of all, you must be 18 years or above to use OCW.
- Therefore, parental permission is required in case you are below 18 years.
- And also, remember to respect OCW’s rules, be polite to Users, Speakers, Moderators and Admins.
- Therefore, follow requests, warnings and instructions given and keep OCW clean.
- OCW is STRICTLY meant for the purpose of ENTERTAINMENT, ENJOYMENT & FUN ONLY.
- Furthermore, OCW is NOT for any business purposes.
- IN CASE YOU PASS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY YOURSELF OR YOUR FRIENDS PASS IT FOR ANY REASONS, YOU CANNOT HOLD OCW RESPONSIBLE FOR IT
- AND ALSO, OCW STRONGLY ADVISES AGAINST PASSING/SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PEOPLE ONLINE.
- ALSO, YOUR SAFETY IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS.
- FURTHERMORE, ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS.
- AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE SAFE.
OCW can modify or change the Rules-Regulations stated above any time, without prior notifications, and/or based on the possible development of new situations/circumstances/issues that may arise in the chat rooms or website.
Admins/Mods can execute any actions based on the situation or circumstance.
And also such actions will be:
3. Shall not be questioned.
Consequently, do not argue or question for reason for action taken.
And also, if there is any particular dispute or contest against the decision of Admins/Mods, please mail details, with relevant proof of screen shots to email@example.com.
Furthermore, please do not argue or create issues in main lobby.
1. You can always avoid a user by right clicking on his/her nick and choose to ‘Ignore/Block’.
2. Furthermore, if you ever feel uncomfortable and threatened by someone in a chat room leave the situation by logging out.
3. And also, if you decide to respond to a private message do keep in mind that a private conversations can end up being more personal than you like. If you wish to end a private conversation with someone and they do not respect your request to end the conversation you can always choose to ‘Ignore’ that person by clicking on action on private chat window.
4. And also avoid using your real name in chat. Therefore, it’s advisable to use a pseudo/nickname as your username. And also avoid using provocative nickname or one that attract wrong attention.
5. Furthermore, tell your parent or guardian if someone behaves in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable. And also you can take help of local police if a dangerous situation arise and you are not able to share it with anyone.